LVH SUPERCONTEST ENTRIES BREAK RECORD THIRD STRAIGHT YEAR! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
Follow us on Twitter for news surrounding the LVH SuperContest @LVSuperBook
Last year, the SuperContest set a record of 745 entries breaking the previous record of 517. The cash prize pool was over $1.1 million with the winner “Al Sr.” (pictured below) collecting $447,000. Second place finisher “Jay Stones” (pictured below) collected a nice $178,800 for his fine season.
The 2013 LVH SuperContest will see a couple of changes. We have expanded the cash prize pool to the top 30 and the new breakdown will be listed on the SuperContest Rules page. In addition, the LVH SuperBook has increased the two bonuses. Anyone selecting over 67% or wins the mini-contest (best record over the last 3 weeks of the season) will now win an aggregate cash prize of $15,000. To be eligible for this year’s mini-contest, contestants must sign up before September 2nd. For all the rules click on the SuperContest Rules page.
LVH SuperContest Fast Facts
• Entry fee $1,500 & contestants must be 21 years of age
• Contestants pick 5 pro games against the spread each week
• Prize money is based on number of entries and the top 30 get the cash
• Proxy’s are accepted and must enter in person
• Weekly selections are due at 11:00AM each Saturday
• Past winners have collected $207K, $220K, $303K, $259K, $310K, and $447K (2012)
SUPERCONTEST WEEKEND SEMINAR
Any proxy service accepted at the SuperBook must include a disclaimer on its website indicating it is not affiliated with or endorsed by the LVH and such proxy services are not authorized to use any of the marks of LVH, SuperBook, and/or SuperContest in any manner.