Follow us on Twitter for the latest news surrounding the World’s Largest Race & Sports SuperBook® @LVSuperBook
David Frohardt-Lane accepts the first prize check as the winner of the 2013 SuperContest for a record $557,850 from Jay Kornegay, VP of Race & Sports at LVH Casino at Westgate Las Vegas Resort.
The SuperContest Fast Facts
• Entry fee $1,500 & contestants must be 21 years of age
• Contestants pick 5 pro games against the contest spread each week
• Prize money is based on number of entries and the top 30 get the cash
• Proxy’s are accepted and must enter in person with contestant
• Weekly selections are due at 11:00AM each Saturday
• Past winners have collected $207K, $220K, $303K, $259K, $310K, $447K, $542K, $557K (2014)
Any proxy service accepted at The SuperBook must include a disclaimer on its website indicating it is not affiliated with or endorsed by the LVH and such proxy services are not authorized to use any of the marks of LVH, SuperBook, and/or SuperContest in any manner.